My first experienced joined shortfilm contest!

September 22, 2020

Assalamualaikum for muslim n selamat sejahtera kepada pembaca blogger yang di hormati


 Assalamualaikum everyone! Last week I and my classmate participant on a  shortfilm contest organized by the Menteri Kebudayaan Malaysian (If i'm not mistaken hehehe). So we are  devided into 6 groups in class.Each group have 4 or 5 students. So I was group with Husna, Nazerah and Deby. First of all, we planned to make a shortfilm about coovid-19 but unfortunately it was be rejected because it's not a shortfilm but a short movie. So, we decide make a shortfilm about abusing.

Our venue for the shooting is at Husna's room. Husna as our director, Deby and Nazerah as our ''pelakon'' and I'm as a videographer. It was really exciting and I really have fun joined the contest! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

5 Steps in Problem Solving

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone! Today we can learn 5 steps in prolem solving. So, let's check out!  First and foremost we should learn...

Popular Posts